Category: AEROCON, Green Products
The next generation in walling material An excellent substitute for clay bricks, concrete and hollow blocks. Saves up to 30% construction time in building internal and external walls, slabs and more.
Strong and lightweight walling material
An excellent substitute for clay bricks, concrete and hollow blocks
- Certified green by IGBC and Griha
- Saves around 30% of construction time
- Easy to work with, dimensionally accurate
- Fire resistant, high thermal and sound insulation, resists pests and fungal growth
- Reduces the dead load of the building by one third
- Backed by the reliability and consistency of the HIL brand
- ISI certified for high quality
- Saves 15-20% in total construction costs
- Based on cutting-edge German technology
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses from 75mm to 200mm
Top 5 reasons to choose Aerocon
- True FiT® Technology for 100% Leak-proof JointsAerocon’s CPVC pipes and fittings are designed with “TrueFiT®” technology – a first in the country, which assures a perfect fit, making them absolutely leak-proof. We manufacture our pipes and fittings with extreme care, to ensure 100% leak-proof joints. All our pipes and fittings are designed to close tolerances, with the help of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
- Top-notch Raw Materials to Deliver High-end Quality ProductsAerocon’s CPVC pipes and fittings are produced from a specially formulated compound. The material used is a special, virgin, heavy metal-free chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) compound, with a Cell Classification of 23447, as per ASTM D1784.
Our pipes and fittings meet or exceed the toxicological requirements of the RoHS, TUV and CFTRI, to ensure they are of food grade quality and safe to use for potable water.
Aerocon’s CPVC compound exhibits a better tensile strength, Vicat Softening Temperature (VST) and ductility, unlike typical CPVC material.
- Uniquely Designed Corrosion-resistant Brass Fittings to Deliver High Torque-bearing CapabilityAerocon’s CPVC corrosion-resistant trans-fitting incorporates specially designed corrosion-resistant brass inserts, which have a serrated internal brass surface with grooves of high precision and deep knurling. This ensures a far more superior torque-bearing capability. The brass threaded insert with two EPDM ‘O’ rings not only passes the thermocycling test requirements under ASTM D2846, but also exceeds the expectation.
This innovative design ensures a very high pull-out resistance, making leakage due to thermal expansion and contraction, almost impossible. The serrated internal brass surface helps in a very strong CPVC-brass bond.
- Robust Manufacturing Processes and Stringent Quality ControlOur state-of-the-art technology with automation ensures quality consistency at each level. Our Quality Control Team plays the most important role in establishing various process parameters and ensures strict quality control measures at each point, for the production of world-class products.
Aerocon’s pipes and fittings pass more than 25 quality test before they are made ready to be delivered to customers. All the tests are conducted in our very own state-of-the-art testing labs. They are equipped with world-class testing equipment like the Torque Rheometer, Spectrophotometer, Tensile Strength Tester, Charpy Impact Tester and Thermocycling unit.
- A Committed Team to Help Build your Dream ProjectWe are a team of highly committed and passionate professionals, dedicated to bringing you the best of eco-friendly products, with the greatest possible quality, customised to the specific needs of your dream projects.
The team is young, driven by value and carefully chosen, with a cumulative experience of more than 100 years. The team is focused on innovating newer solutions, and we achieve that by paying attention to every detail of every customer.